In recent years flat-pack furniture has become even more popular as it offers an inexpensive way to decorate and fill our homes….unfortunately it can leave many scratching their heads after pouring over badly written assembly instructions…If you, like many, love the furniture but hate the self-assembly aspect, why not give me a call today for a no-obligation quote on 07976471494. I cover the Torbay, Teignbridge and surrounding areas within Devon.
If you aren’t at the end of your tether just yet and fancy flat pack assembly yourself read my top tips below for a stress-free experience.
Top tips for flat pack assembly
- Make sure you have enough space to build your furniture and the area is clear.
- One of the most overlooked aspects of self-assembly is to check that all the parts are present and correct and free from damage.
- To minimise the possibility of injury ensure you have help lifting.
- Make sure you have all the tools to hand and keep them in one convenient location.
- Keep small components/fixings in a bowl or tub.
- If you are building on a hard surface it is always good practice to lay down a blanket to minimize the possibility of damaging your furniture.